Welcome to darrel.com
* So glad you found me!
Just a little about me:
- Retired – concentrating on video marketing
- Real Estate Broker since 1968 – residential and commercial
- Land Development – The Villages @ Johnstown, Colorado
- Directed Start-Ups (RE/MAX, Hometrend, Joe Land Co, Strategic Alliances Corporation)
- Real Estate Franchising (Franchisor, Distributors, Regions, Districts)
- New home subdivision sales of $500,000+ custom homes and $375,000+ patio homes.
- Timeshare sales – Fairfield
- BA Degree (Marketing + Accounting) Eastern New Mexico University and post-graduate work in data processing at University of New Mexico.
Here’s how I spend my time:
- Proficient on personal computers:
- Internet Marketing and Lead Generation,
- HTML programming,
- web page design and programming,
- E-mail, banner/advatorial advertising,
- FTP, web hosting,
- digital camera/graphics/scanner,
- word processing, spreadsheet.
Before I retired:
- President of The Joe Land Co., Inc: gross television infomercial revenues of $30,000,000 annually and sold to National Media Corporation; became President of resulting subsidiary Strategic Alliances Corporation (SAC): $60,000,000+ annually fulfillment of infomercial products.
- Experience in the franchise industry: franchisor, sub-franchisor, franchisee, regional director as
- Vice President and Zone Director of RE/MAX International (owned the first RE/MAX hot air balloon in Albuquerque, NM, 1978, which is now the company’s international logo)
- President of Hometrend, Inc., residential real estate brokerage franchisor
- Homebuilder 1970’s: Stilwell-Shaefer Construction Co.: built 300+ homes and condominiums in Albuquerque and Santa Fe, NM.
What Does Wally Wilson Say About Darrel Stilwell And The Listing Video Syndication